$25,000 Soin Award for Innovation Applications Now Open
Soin LLC and the Rajesh K. Soin family, in partnership with other members of the Dayton Chamber of Commerce, will be presenting the annual Soin Award for Innovation at the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting this spring. $25,000 in addition to public and community recognition will be awarded to a Dayton based organization with a product or service that has recently been or ready to be released with potential for long-term growth, increased employment in the Dayton area, and economic prosperity for the region.
Past winners have included local startups Desin (known for Obi!), Redwall Technologies, and Nona Composites.
An organization applying for the Soin Award for Innovation should meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be an organization or company operating for the purpose of the commercial production of a product or service.
- The submitting organization must be headquartered within the Dayton region.
- The submitting organization does not need to be a member of the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Soin family-owned or operated companies are not eligible.
- The new or redesigned product or service presented as the focus of the application must be recently launched into the marketplace or ready to be launched in 2018.
- The innovation should be unique or fill a needed void in the market or industry in which it serves.
If this sounds like your organization, apply at https://securesite.dacc.org/index.cfm/soin-award-application/ by February 16, 2018 at 5:00PM. Nominations are not required and finalists will present before selection committee for final decision.
For more information on this awesome opportunity, visit: https://daytonchamber.org/services/business-resources/business-awards/soin-award-for-innovation/