Apply to pitch at Dayton Startup Week!
We just added a fun new opportunity for Dayton Startup Week attendees!
Dayton Startup Week has seen some pretty cool people with some pretty amazing startups come through its doors over the last two years. This year, we’ve decided to celebrate all the incredible startups by providing them with a platform to share their ideas with the world (or at least our region) and maybe put a little cash in their pockets.
That’s right, folks, we are adding money to the pot for our pitch competition–Early Risers: Startup Week Addition– in the form of a $5,000 check + $1,000 of in-kind marketing services provided by the ONEIL Center.
You can get in on the action by applying to pitch at the competition. Our team will select the best applicants to participate.
Here’s what you should know:
- There are two tracks for the competition: innovation and main street. That means that whether you’re in the business of software development or cupcakes and confection, you are invited to apply.
- 5 startups will be chosen to compete in each track.
- A diverse panel of judges will choose the winners of the $6,000 grand prizes.
- A bonus prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the audience favorite.
To qualify for consideration, your business must meet the following requirements:
- Less than 4 years in operation
- Under $50K in revenue or investment
- Connection to Dayton
Ready to apply? Click here!