This event is an informative and interactive full-day seminar designed to help companies enter – and succeed in – the federal, state and local government contracting arena.
Our guest speakers and panelists will cover multiple topics, including:
– Business strategies for doing business with a public customer
– Steps required to develop relevant government contracting experience
– Useful considerations in evaluating potential government contracting opportunities
– Approaching, understanding and succeeding in the proposal process
– Best practices to identify contracting opportunities and win contracts
– Ongoing regulatory compliance and common contract performance issues
– Strategies for dealing with government contracting supply chains
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be provided, and the day will conclude with a networking reception.
Please reserve your seat now by registering online.