TEDxDayton videos are now live!
Dayton’s startup community has a history of speaking on the TEDxDayton Stage and this year is no different. Local entrepreneur, Joe D’Silva, spoke on the difference between “healthcare” the noun and “care of health” the verb and how that led him to create a product to help patients and their caregivers turn pills into easy to swallow liquids.
All talks are now on YouTube. Here’s the full slate of speakers from 2017:
- Mohamed Al-Hamdani, Manager of Life Services Partnerships, CareSource
- Daniel Badger, Director, America’s Packard Museum
- Kwame Christian Esq., M.A., Director, American Negotiation Institute
- Kathleen Druffner, Owner, Druffner Professional Organizing
- Neal Gittleman, Conductor, Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
- Kenneth Goodrum, Assistant Director of Student Conduct and Community Standards, Central State University
- Brennan Harlow, Student, Chaminade Julienne
- Dick Hattershire, Consultant, Leidos
- Rosalind J. Jackson, Physician, Total Health & Wellness OBGYN LLC
- Steven Kniffley, Assistant Professor, School of Professional Psychology, Wright State University
- Adrian McLemore, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Crystal Michelle Perkins, Assistant Professor of Dance, The Ohio State University
- Corey Seemiller, Assistant Professor, Leadership Studies in Education and Organizations, Wright State University
- Bridget Shingleton, Marketing and Communications Manager, Brunner Literacy Center
- La Fleur Small, Ph.D., Professor of Sociology, Wright State University
- Steve Schwartz, CEO, Lion Group, Inc.
- Olive Wagar, Owner, Organized by Olive LLC
- Terry Welker, Sculptor/Architect
- Julie L. Williams, Psy.D., ABPP, Professor, School of Professional Psychology, Wright State University
- Karen Wonders, Ph.D., Founder and Director, Maple Tree Cancer Alliance