Small businesses, startups, and entrepreneurial thinkers from all corners of the region will be able to take advantage of working space in the 95,000-square-foot innovation hub through co-share [...]
Dayton-based National Black Business Directory (NBBD), a company that seeks to empower African American business owners, is now an official affiliate of global tech accelerator Techstars.
Dayton startup Third Wave Water launched a new product last week — a new inline water system created for specialty coffee cafes.
Registration is LIVE for the 2019 Techstars Startup Week Dayton! Join us June 3-7 in downtown Dayton to Build Your fill-in-the-blank — Community, Startup, Business, Nonprofit, etc.! In its fourth [...]
- The Entrepreneurs Center & University of Dayton create The Arcade Innovation Hub
- Dayton co focused on minority biz support links with global tech accelerator
- Dayton startup Third Wave Water launches new product
- Startup tech showcased at T3 Accelerator Demo Day
- Registration is LIVE for the 2019 Techstars Startup Week Dayton!
10XTS accelerator AFRL Air Force Air Force Research Lab Battle Sight Technologies coffee Dayton Dayton business dayton entrepreneurs Dayton Ohio dayton startup dayton startups dayton startup week dayton tech guide dayton technology defense Early Risers entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship free Job opening marketing Marxent mutt's sauce ocean ohio startups opportunity Pitch Rare Active small business Startup startup grind startup grind Dayton startups startup week tech technology Techstars The Entrepreneurs Center the wright cup third wave water WBI Wright Brothers institute